qmeme_1406933813351_74Prior to last night’s game, many Cyclones fans noticed that the team was not charging the usual $3 to upgrade from an XL to an XXL jerseys.

According to an employee of the Brooklyn Cyclones, for the remainder of the season, the Cyclones will not be charging the $3 to upgrade to XXL. The employee also stated that after the 2014 season, the team will most likely stop offering XXL jerseys on Jersday Thursday. The employee said that the team received numerous complaints about the $3 fee, but it was a number of threats of legal action over the $3 fee. A few fans feel that the $3 is a form of discrimination.

However, a few fans who don’t mind the $3 fee are unhappy that the actions of a few complainers are making it unpleasant for them.

  1. […] the team did not say why at the time, a source informed Brooklyn Baseball Banter last year that while the team received many complaints over the years about the $3 fee, they were […]