MILBThe Cyclones announced the following 3 roster moves.

  1. RHP Octavio Acosta was transferred to the Sand Gnats.
  2. C Luis Arrizurieta was transferred to the K-Mets. He was in Las Vegas serving as a bullpen catcher.
  3. OF John Mora was transferred from the GCL Mets to the Cyclones. He will wear #26, which was last worn by Arrizurieta.