All Star Players

All Star Players Photo Courtesy of BrooklynCyclones.com

Six members of the 2014 Brooklyn Cyclones have been named to the 2014 NY – Penn League All Star Game. Included are righty starters Marcos Molina & Corey Oswalt. Southpaw closer Shane Bay has been named, as well as infield duo SS Amed Rosario & 3B Jhoan Urena. Rounding out the team is RF Michael Bernal.

The 2014 NYPL All Star Game will take place at MCU Park on August 19th. Because it is in MCU Park, the Cyclones coaching staff, consisting of Manager Tom Gamboa, Hitting Coach Benny Distefano, Interim Pitching Coach Dave LaRoche and Infield Coach Edgardo Alfonzo, will manage the South team. The 10th Annual NYPL All-Star Game is presented by Mercedes Benz of Brooklyn and the Tic Toc Stop Foundation. This is the 2nd time it will take place in Brooklyn. The last time was in 2005 for the inaugural the NYPL All Star Game. More Cyclones players may be added in the event other players cannot play.

FULL PRESS RELEASE

  1. […] his preformance, Bernal was named to the 2014 New York Penn League All Star Game, which was played in MCU Park. In the 1-1 tie, Bernal struck out in his 1 at […]