Monday August 11th, 7pm: Season Ticket Holder Batting Practice

While the Cyclones are in Batavia finishing up their road trip, all the season ticket holders will get a chance to hit some baseballs. Cyclones GM Kevin Mahoney will be pitching BP as usual. Make sure to bring your passes. Even though they are labeled July 15th, they are still valid.

1238967_10153194471425321_1591695613_nTuesday, August 12th, 7pm vs Lowell Spinners

It is Bark in the Park Night. Bring your dogs & sit in the bleachers with them. After the game, EVERYONE Runs the Bases.

Wednesday, August 13th, 7pm vs Lowell Spinners

It’s another $10 Wednesday & All Star Cup #5 on the season. Before the game, is the $12 Brooklyn Buffet. The Game will be presented by NYU & will feature the The Intern Olympics. Stick around after the game for Kosher Kaboom Fireworks.

 Thursday, August 14th, 7pm vs Lowell Spinners

Jersday 814bOne of the most popular giveaways of the season is a Gil Hodges Cyclones Jersey courtesy of MCU. It is also Gil Hodges 90th Birthday Party, where the team will honor the former Dodger legend & Mets Manager. You don’t want to miss this giveaway, as they are going for $40 on eBay!