4ac9198320b8e256246bf57ce9ab0802.200In a tweet today, Cyclones General Manager Kevin Mahoney said that Cyclones Assistant to the General Manager Gary Perone will be pitching tonight’s Season Ticket Holder Batting Practice.

The Season Ticket Holder Batting Practice starts tonight at 6PM. In a tweet to Brooklyn Baseball Banter, Gary said this about his pitching.