rainTonight’s Brooklyn Cyclones game vs the Lowell Spinners was postponed due to rain. The game will be made up as a single admission double header tomorrow.

Gates will open at 5:15 for Season Ticket Holders & 5:30 for everyone else. It is $10 Ticket Wednesday. The team will be giving out the 5th All Star Cups. Game 1 will begin at 6:30 with Scarlyn Reyes facing off against Chandler Sheperd. That game will be followed by a fireworks show. Game 2 will begin shortly after with Corey Oswalt facing Kevin McAvoy.

Daisuke Matsuzaka (C) NY Mets

On another note, ESPN’s Adam Rubin tweeted that Daisuke Matsuzaka is expected to rehab with the Cyclones this weekend.

The Cyclones will be in Vermont this weekend taking on the Lake Monsters.