1536573_667090503369219_132906797821381723_nLast night, the Brooklyn Cyclones added the 10th Honored Number to the Press Level of MCU Park. Joan Hodges joins Duke Snider (4), Carl Erskine (17), Don Newcombe (36), Jackie Robinson (42), Danny Garcia (6), Brian Bannister (19), Dillon Gee (20), Angel Pagan (35), Pia Toscano & her husband, the late Gil Hodges (14). Like Gil, #14 was on her banner. Right above the 14 is a little flag with MRS, so it read MRS. 14.

The team had a ceremony that involved Benny Distefano, Joan Hodges, Gil Hodges Jr. & Steve Cohen giving speeches.

This was a very classy move by the Cyclones. I tip my hat helmet to Cyclones VP Steve Cohen, GM Kevin Mahoney, Asst. GM Gary Perone & Director of Communications Billy Harner for adding Joan Hodges to MCU Park’s Honored Numbers.