Michael Katz

Michael Katz (c) Brooklyn Cyclones

Will Fulmer

Will Fulmer (c) Brooklyn Cyclones

(c) Brooklyn Cyclones

Fan Favorite Michael Katz, who has been out with a knee injury since July 27th is headed back home to Virginia. Everyone, including Katz Korner, wishes Michael a speedy recovery and hopes that he returns healthy next season.

2B Will Fulmer had an MRI on his knee yesterday. He is currently await the results of his MRI. Once the team has it, their will be a time-frame for his possible return. We hope he can return to the lineup, as his bat is very helpful.