NYPL All Star GameAfter months of waiting, it is finally here! Tonight is the 2014 NYPL All Star Game! Here are some things to note for tonight:

FULL NYPL ASG GUIDE: http://www.brooklyncyclones.com/ticketsmega/2014season/allstargame/

NO STH GATE: Because it is an NYPL event & not a Cyclones home game, their is no early entry for Season Ticket Holders. Everyone gets in at 5pm and they may enter from any of MCU Park’s gates. If the lines are long, which I doubt, try the back gate if you are seated near those sections.

Gooden86 001DOC GOODEN: A NO-SHOW: While the Cyclones are calling it a “scheduling conflict,” many fans are questioning whether or not Dwight Gooden has fallen back to his old ways. Doc has missed many Mets events due to “scheduling conflicts.” Dwight missed the 1986 World Series Parade because he was doing drugs the night before.

  1. John Schilling says:

    Love this site….and I heard Gooden was at Yankee Stadium tonight. Don’t know why..