The Cyclones issued a statement on Monday stating that Dwight Gooden wouldn’t be in the celebrity softball game because of a scheduling conflict. Many fans, myself included, thought he was doing something illicit.

Last night, someone told me Doc Gooden didn’t make the All Star Game because he was at Yankees Stadium. When I heard this, I thought the person was pulling my leg. However, I decided, as a reporter, to see if the story was true or not. A quick check of Twitter sent me to this Instagram.

With @rodgilbert and Dock Gooden #yankees #pitcher#legends #NYR

A post shared by Tess B. (@tekla879396) on

Now, some of you are thinking “How can you tell it is Yankees Stadium?” Honestly, I can’t, but I looked at her other pics from last night and most of them show that she was at Yankees Stadium.

Doc Gooden missed the All Star Game to see the NY Yankees play.