With plenty happening this week, let’s look at What’s On Tap At MCU Park

Thursday, August 21st, 7pm vs Staten Island Yankees

Jersday 821It is the final Jersday Thursday of 2014. This is the Brooklyn Bridge Jersey courtesy of Pepsi. It is also Correction Officers & Court Officers Night at MCU Park. This jersey originally said Brooklynnite on it when the team wore it in August 2011.

Friday, August 22nd, 7pm vs Tri-City Valley Cats

10547431_10152317995067717_3738108994367962633_nThe Cyclones added the Cyclones Smart Wallet presented by Verizon Wireless to the promo schedule late in the season.

The game is presented by Northrop Grumman. It is also Military Appreciation Night, as well as Brooklyn Beach Party featuring SI Swimsuit 2014 (on a Shabbos when I cannot go). An array of models will be on hand including 2014 cover model Lily Aldridge, Hannah Davis, Hannah Ferguson, Gigi Hadid, Chanel Iman, Ariel Meredith, Jess Perez and Adaora Abubilo.  The ladies of SI’s Swimsuit 2014 will participate in beach themed contests in game and have photo ops with Military Members as well as the general public.

All of this will be topped off by Post-Game Fireworks

Saturday, August 23rd, 6pm vs Tri-City Valley Cats.

August 23rdIt is the last bobblehead of the season, an Educator Sandy Bobblehead courtesy of MCU. It is also Princess Night at MCU Park. This will topped off with Post-Game Fireworks

Sunday, August 24th, 5pm vs Tri-City Valley Cats.

Another late season addition to the giveaways is the Cyclones All Star Baseball Cards, presented by the NY Daily News. As it is a Sun Funday, there will be a Pre-Game Catch on the Field. After the game, Kids Run the Bases. The Cyclones will also be celebrating the 75h Anniversary of the Wizard of Oz.

  1. […] For a full rundown of what’s going on at MCU Park this weekend, check out Brooklyn Baseball Banter. […]