Alfredo Reyes

Alfredo Reyes in his 1st Cyclones At-Bat (c) Pat Sanchez

Last night, Alfredo Reyes made his Cyclones debut. Here is some info on him, courtesy of Billy Harner and his amazing media team.

  • Was transferred from the GCL Mets on August 19th.
  • Hit .236 (37-157) with 22 runs scored, 7 2B, 18 RBI & 9 SB in 46 games with GCL Mets
  • Hit .306 (11-26) against southpaws.
  • Played 16 games at 2B and 29 games at SS.
  • Will wear #8

Wrong Reyes

Scarlyn Reyes shown on the video board (C) Pat Sanchez

Alfredo is the 2nd Cyclones with the last name Reyes this season. The SI Yankees control room didn’t realize this and accidentally used a photo of Scarlyn Reyes when Alfredo came to bat.