INJURYHere is an updated list of injuries:

Joe Tuschak (hamstring) & Will Fulmer (knee) are PROBABLE for tonight’s game. Tomas Nido (hand) & John Mora (ankle) are day-to-day.

Tyler Moore (hip) is out for the season. He joins Michael Katz, Jeff Diehl & Dimas Ponce on the list of players that are done for the season.

Also, Pitching Coach Tom Signore is not expected to return.

Luis Arrizurieta will rejoin the Cyclones to catch.