qmeme_1409489558630_133BOX SCORE & PLAY-BY-PLAY

The Cyclones dropped their 2nd straight in Troy last night.

Tri-City broke the scoreless tie in the Bottom of the 4th, thanks to a solo shot by Ricky Gingras off Cyclones starter Corey Oswalt.

Brooklyn tied it up in the Top of the 6th off Angel Heredia. Amed Rosario led off with an infield single. Michael Conforto flew out. Jhoan Urena doubled to right, scoring Rosario to tie it at 1.

Tri-City took the lead in the Bottom of the 6th. Nick Tanielu hit a 1-out double to left. Gingras flew out, but moved Tanielu to 3rd. Jamie Ritchie walked. Mott Hyde doubled to left, scoring Tanielu & Ritchie. Oswalt got Solano to ground out to end the inning.

Brooklyn’s rally in the Top of the 9th fell short. With Ryan Thompson in to pitch, Michael Bernal got plunked with the ball. Tucker Tharp reaches on an error, sending Bernal to 2nd. John Mora flied out. Anthony Chavez singled to center scoring Bernal and moving Tharp to 2nd. Adrian Abreu grounded out, making it 2nd & 3rd. However, Rosario struck out swinging to end the game.