Dario Alvarez

Dario Alvarez (c) New York Mets

Less than a year since pitching in Kings County, Dario Alvarez will be pitching in Queens County for the New York Mets. Alvarez is the 45th Brooklyn Cyclone to make the Major Leagues

Alvarez spent the 2014 season in Savannah, St. Lucie & Binghamton. He is the 1st Cyclones since Joe Smith to play with the Cyclones & join the Mets within a year.

Former Cyclones Josh Satin, & Juan Centeno have been added to the Mets 40-Man Roster as well.

coachesCyclones Athletic Trainer Kiyoshi Tada has been named the NY Penn League’s Trainer of the Year.

  1. […] is the 6th member of the 2013 team to make it to the Majors, joining teammates Dario Alvarez, Akeel Morris, John Gant, Seth Lugo, & Robert Gsellman all of whom made their debuts with the […]

    Liked by 1 person

  2. […] is the 5th member of the 2013 team to make it to the Majors, joining teammates Dario Alvarez, Akeel Morris, John Gant, & Seth Lugo, all of whom made their debuts with the […]

    Liked by 1 person

  3. […] is the 4th member of the 2013 Brooklyn Cyclones to make the Major Leagues, joining fellow pitchers Dario Alvarez, Akeel Morris & John […]

    Like

  4. Luigi Rizzo says:

    I cannot thank you enough for the blog.

    Like

  5. John says:

    Really informative blog post. Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing.

    Like

  6. Jorge says:

    A big thank you for your blog article. Much thanks again. Great.