640px-Coney_Island_Stillwell_Station_by_David_ShankboneWe have a must win game today, and it’s vital that every fan go, so here are your travel advisories.

Driving

If you plan on driving to the ballpark & have space for other fans, or if you need a ride, please post it in the Facebook Group REAL BROOKLYN CYCLONES FAN. The accepted going rate is $5 to help cover tolls.

1 TrainDue to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, all 1 Trains terminate the Old South Ferry Station.

Make sure you are in the 1st 5 cars to exit the train.

5 Train 5 Trains do not operate in Brooklyn over the weekends.

If you are coming from anywhere along the Nostrand Ave corridor, take a the 2 to the 4 Train at Franklin Ave or Nevins St to get to Bowling Green.

R Train There is no R service at Whitehall St. – South Ferry due to the damage caused by Hurricane Sandy.

  • If you are traveling from Brooklyn via the R, transfer at Atlantic Ave – Barclays Center to a Manhattan Bound 4 train to Bowling Green.
  • If you are traveling from Queens via the R, transfer at Times Square 42nd St. to a Downtown 2 or 3, then switch at Chamber St. for a 1 which will take you to South Ferry.
  • If you are traveling from anywhere between 34th Herald Square & Prince St. via the R, transfer at either 14th St. Union Square or Canal St for a Downtown 4 or 5 Train to Bowling Green.

SI FerryThe SI Ferry is operating on a Holiday Schedule, departing Whitehall Terminal every 30 minutes.