10547453_779252732095102_4500515747933735474_nBrooklyn Cyclones Manager Tom Gamboa told Brooklyn Baseball Banter last night that he is open to returning for another season. The 66-year-old managed the Cyclones to a game away from a playoff berth. He brought aggressive base running & offense back to the Cyclones.

We hope he returns next season or gets a promotion within the organization.

  1. […] Gamboa, 66, managed the Cyclones to a 42-34 record, however, they lost the tiebreaker to the Connecticut Tigers and missed the playoffs on the final day of the season. Gamboa was quite popular with fans, as he brought a much more exciting style of play to Brooklyn. Gamboa also managed the 2014 NYPL South All Star Team. Gamboa stated told both Brooklyn Baseball Banter and Cyclones FeverCast after the season that he hoped to be back in Coney Island. […]