DanielTO ALL MY LOYAL READERS

Now that I got most of my end of season articles written, I want to take this opportunity to thank a number of people for helping me with Brooklyn Baseball Banter as well as Brooklyn Cyclones: News & Memes this season.

FROM THE CYCLONES STAFF

  • Billy Harner. Billy always had answers for my questions and responded quickly. He is one of the best Communications Directors / PR Directors in Professional Sports. Does a great job with BrooklynCyclones.com and their Cyclones Social Media Presence. We are the only team that has Game Notes that fans can read.
  • Stu Johnson, who did a great job calling the Cyclones games this season, as well as giving me a number of shout-outs. I hope the Cyclones bring him back next season.
  • Craig Coughlin for always having answers in regards to giveaways, ticketing info and promotions
  • Daniel “Bucky” DePasquale. He always posts Cyclones news and stuff, some of which I miss.

THESE FANS

  • Gary McDonald for always promoting us on Cyclones Fevercast. It was also fun being a guest on his show 3 times this season.
  • Fan Photographers Pat Sanchez & Cliff Zeman. Both of them always had plenty of photos they took on Facebook and allowed me to use them on my blog.
  • Frank Petrillo for allowing me to promote this blog in his Cyclones Facebook group.
  • David Pecoraro. His knowledge of baseball, the Cyclones, as well as math was very helpful.
  • My father, Robert Weiss, for proofreading my articles & catching my mistakes.

A few other people who deserve special thanks are: Steve Cohen, Kevin Mahoney, Gary Perone & the a number of their staff, Tom Gamboa & his coaching staff, The Players, and others who either shared info they heard or had Memes to share. Also, Adam Rubin for his amazing coverage of the Mets, which entails the Brooklyn Cyclones.

Thank you everyone for your support & make sure to follow during the off-season!

Your pal,

Daniel S. Weiss, aka Brooklyn Cowbell Guy

Director & Editor-In-Chief of Brooklyn Baseball Banter