By: Andrew McKeon

See the exclusive footage of Brooklyn Baseball Banter’s Daniel S. Weiss, aka the Brooklyn Cowbell Guy, in a dizzy bat race against David Zubin earlier this season.

WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID

King Henry “It is the greatest comeback in dizzy bat races this ballpark has seen”

Eliot in Section 12 said “I didn’t see him fall. All I saw was crushed tire shoot up from the turf”

  1. […] for Kyle to unicycle down the foul line during the Hot Dog Race as Mustard or participate in a dizzy bat race. For awhile, the Cyclones would start the Middle of the 8th with Kyle juggling, uni cycling & […]