Jayce Boyd

Jayce Boyd (c) Daniel Weiss

During the bottom of the 9th inning of Friday’s Binghamton Mets game vs the Richmond Flying Squirrels, Jayce Boyd hit a pinch hit double that scored Xorge Carrillo to give the B-Mets their 3rd Championship. For more info, click the links below.

RECAP | BOX SCORE | PLAY BY PLAY

Photo taken during the Cyclones Fan Road Trip to Trenton this past season.

  1. […] St. Lucie & Binghamton Mets. He spent the 2014 season in Binghamton under Pedro Lopez, where he won the 2014 Eastern League Championship. Nimmo began the 2015 season with Binghamton before being promoted to Las Vegas, the same day […]

    Like

  2. […] Pedro Lopez, who has been the Manager of the Binghamton Mets, was also considered for the bench coach job. Lopez managed the Cyclones in 2009 and has moved all the way up to Binghamton, where he managed the B-Mets to the 2014 Eastern League Championship. […]