photoEvery week, I plan on doing 1 posting related to the Cyclones. Right now, I will be posting some reasonable ideas I have that the team should consider

As I spent the past 2 days converting my man-cave from Brooklyn Cyclones to prepare for the upcoming Brooklyn Nets & Brooklyn College Bulldogs basketball seasons, I came to realize just how much stuff Season Ticket Holders amass during the season. Jerseys, caps, shirts, bobbleheads, etc more we get. However, there are 2 items that we do not get and I think the team should give to all STHs.

STORAGE BINS: Most fans I have spoken to have said something along the lines of: “I don’t have room for anymore stuff.” How do we combat this simple problem? Storage bins! Stick a Cyclones sticker on it and a STH sticker on it as well and give them to the fans. The bins will go to good use. Nobody will complain about them.

HANGERS: As a fan once said to me, “The average Cyclones fan has over 45 jerseys, but only wears 8 of them.” Since the inception of this team, I have managed to get every giveaway jersey, plus a number of authentic jersey. The fact is, many of us are not only running out of closet spaces, but need to buy hangers after each season. All the team needs to do is calculate the number of giveaway jerseys & give the same amount of hangers when they mail out the tickets.

Next week, I suggest some promos the team can do in honor of 15 Years of Cyclones Baseball!

  1. […] For those who want to read Part 1, written in late 2014: CLICK HERE. […]