1024px-New_York_Mets.svg11 former Cyclones are part of this years Mets Instructional League Roster. Included from the 2014 Brooklyn Cyclones are P Scarlyn Reyes, C Tomas Nido, C/2B Tyler Moore, SS Alfredo Reyes, SS Amed Rosario, 3B Jhoan Urena,  OF Michael Conforto & OF John Mora.

A noticeable change on the roster is IF Anthony Chavez, who is now listed as a Pitcher, due to his lackluster hitting.

Also included are former Cyclones SS Gavin Cecchini (’13) & 1B Jayce Boyd (’12).

Photo courtesy of Adam Rubin of ESPN.