911For the 2nd time in 14 months, a part of MCU Park that honors heros has been vandalized.

On the morning of August 7, 2013, the statue of Jackie Robinson & Pee Wee Reese were vandalized with Swastikas, the phrases “Heil Hitler,” “Die N—-r” & “F–k Jackie Robinson and all N——s.” The statue was restored, but nobody was ever caught.

Police recently announced that the 9/11 Memorial on the side of the ballpark was recently vandalized by a man in woman’s clothing who threw white paint on it. David Baez, 58, was caught on a surveillance camera and is currently in Police Custody.