Urbina

Juan Urbina (c) Brooklyn Cyclones

The Mets have released Juan Urbina, son of Ugueth, whom they signed for $1.2M in ’09, according to Baseball America’s Matt Eddy. Urbina, 21, never made is past short-season Single-A. In Brooklyn in 2014, Urbina posted a 3.75 ERA over 12 innings. In his career, he had a 5.19 career ERA in 59 games (151 innings) for Mets minor league teams.

SOURCE: metsblog.com/metsblog/mets-release-minor-leaguer-urbina-who-signed-for-1-2-million-in-09/

  1. Anthony McDowell says:

    What’s up, of course this post is truly good and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.

    Like

  2. Dedra says:

    Very informative post, i am regular reader of your website.