10803_10152513565242717_7373824261135560833_nEvery year, the Brooklyn Cyclones come up with a new motif for signage and promotions. Last season, they team made use of signs seen on highways and on MTA signage. This year, the team has been going in a different direction. They have been using a monochromatic look by using black & white pictures on a brick wall background.

For those who are Brooklyn Nets fans, this should be visually familiar, as they did something very similar for the 2013-2014 season.Below are some shots of the Nets intros, the logo loop that plays in the arena, a shot from the intro video and a shot from the Nets on YES Opening.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

  However, the Cyclones, unlike the Nets, do not make their team colors and ballpark all drab in a monochromatic theme.

  1. John says:

    Hey are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!