10632597_658804130893510_7143763694752684026_nDavid Zubin, 23, has been a Cyclones Fan since the 2004 season. The native of Gravesend, Brooklyn usually buys single game tickets and sits in Section 16 with Daniel Weiss, Dmitry Kristal, Rob Weiner, and Mike McNicholas.

BRINING THE NOISE

David got really into the Cyclones after Hurricane Sandy. David felt the energy at the ballpark was waning wanted the place to be louder. This led him to begin a habit of yelling and chanting at the top of his lungs. He sometimes will walk up & down the aisles of MCU Park getting people going during a Cyclones rally late in a game. He also likes how the Cyclones management, partially Steve Cohen, seemed to appreciate the loudness he brings. He noticed how the Brooklyn Nets and Barclays Center lack the energy that MCU Park has.

 DAVID’S FAVORITES:

His favorite Cyclones manager so far has been Tom Gamboa. His favorite players from the 2014 team were Pedro Perez, Jhoan Urena, & Shane Bay. His favorite giveaway was the Barack Obama bobblehead in 2008. His favorite foods to eat at MCU Park are the chicken tenders & fries, but he will never turn down one of Timmy Grin’s $2 Ices. His favorite jersey to wear to games is the 2014 Hockey Jersey that was given out.

DAVID’S 1ST GAME

David does not remember much, but the Cyclones lost in 14 innings. He was impressed at how so many people stayed until the end. This has taught him to stay till the final out of any ballgame.

DAVID’S CLAIM TO SHAME

David has the unfortunate luck to lose to Daniel Weiss in a dizzy bat race. What makes the race so memorable can be seen in this video.

FINAL WORDS FROM DAVID

“I am trying to be named the Cyclones #1 Fan. I am hoping the Cyclones have the Baseball Card Contest again this season so I can unseat Cowbell Guy as Super Fan.”

  1. Zubin Hater says:

    I know David Zubin & I hate the guy