1522289_10152666033604642_6015754378075239325_nMichael Pam, 43, has been a die-hard Brooklyn Cyclones fan since their inception. The native of Sheepshead Bay has a season subscription in Section 11. Michael is also a New York Rangers season ticket holder and often wears Rangers gear to Met games.

Like many Cyclones fans, Michael has been a longtime Mets fan. Being a resident of Brooklyn, Michael knew investing in the Cyclones would be a good choice. Michael and his buddies in Section 11 have special claps that they do in special situations. Michael is a member of the Facebook group REAL BROOKLYN CYCLONES FANS.

Michael’s favorite Cyclones manager so far has been Edgar Alfonzo. His favorite Cyclone of all time is Daniel Murphy. His favorite giveaway was the Hockey Night jersey given out in 2014. His favorite food to eat at MCU Park are Knishes from the Kosher Stand. Being someone who has attended aroung 90% of all the Cyclones home games since inception, he was unable to pick out a favorite moment.

Michael remembers that his 1st game was delayed by a rain delay for 2-3 hours and that Mike Jacobs hit a homer to right.

FINAL WORDS FROM MICHAEL: I love going to Cyclones games, I love having my season tickets & I cannot wait for the 2015 season!