2015/01/img_3274.png
The Brooklyn Cyclones revealed their logo to honor 15 years of Baseball in Brooklyn.

The logo featured 3 bats designed onto the arches of the Brooklyn Bridge. It also features the words 15 Season, BROOKLYN BASEBALL and a Cyclones logo.

The logo will be featured on the sleeve of the Cyclones jerseys and will be available on merchandise at the Team Store.

  1. Andrew Charles says:

    It is a nice logo