1024px-New_York_Mets.svgAccording to ESPN’s Adam Rubin, Jose Leger will manage the Mets Low-A Affiliate, the Savannah Sand Gnats. He previously managed the Rookie Level Kingsport Mets. Valentino Pascucci and Marc Valdes remain the Gnats’ hitting and pitching coaches, respectively. Valdes was the Cyclones pitching coach in 2012 & 2013.

Luis Rojas has been moved up from managing the Savannah Sand Gnats to the High-A St. Lucie Mets. Phil Regan will remain the pitching coach and Joel Fuentes will remain on as hitting coach.

Ryan Ellis, who served as the manager of the St. Lucie Mets will serve as a short season hitting instructor.