10462578_10202729679023817_4360347059159709737_nTo all my loyal readers:

This past Saturday, I received an email from WordPress, our host blog, telling me that I had reached my 1st “birthday” on this blog. Also included was an invoice to renew the domain name.

Over the past few weeks, some of you may have noticed I have been giving Brooklyn Baseball Banter a facelift. One of the more noticeable changes is a new background. I’ve added “LATEST POSTS” icons to the main page. I started using the “Featured Image” options. There are updates to the STAFF page. There is a new page with testimonials from fans and other writers for the new readers. I’ve added a list of Baseball Blogs I recommend. More of the behind the scene changes has been realigning some pictures, updating article tags and correcting spelling errors.

I am also happy to announce that I have joined Mack’s Mets com to cover the Brooklyn Cyclones. Make sure to check out that site. Also check out Cyclones FeverCast for new episodes.

Once again I want to thank my readers for their continued support.

Daniel S. Weiss

Founder & Editor-in-Chief