The Binghamton B2C0NArCAAAWCtBMets have announced their 2015 Coaching Staff. Pedro Lopez will return to helm for his fourth season as manager.

Joining Lopez on his staff are pitching coach Glenn Abbott, hitting coach Luis Natera, athletic trainer Deb Iwanow and strength & conditioning coach Dane Inderrieden.

Lopez, who managed the Cyclones in 2009, led the Mets to the Eastern League Championship last season.

Abbott begins his 4th season as pitching coach. Natera returns to Binghamton after spending last year in the Majors as assistant hitting coach with the New York Mets. This season will be his 24th with the NY Mets and 8th in Binghamton. Iwananow served as Athletic Trainer for the Brooklyn Cyclones in 2009 & 2010. Inderrieden joins the B-Mets for his 1st season in Binghamton and 4th with the Mets overall. He worked in Brooklyn in 2012.

In related news, the Las Vegas 51s officially announced that Wally Backman will manage, and that Frank Viola will serve as pitching coach while Jack Viogt will serve as hitting coach.