Fans ReactWith news of Mark Fratto returning as PA Announcer and Stu Johnson as Radio Broadcaster on WKRB, asked some loyal fans on their opinions & here were there responses.

Robert Bloom, Mini Plan Holder. 1980315_10153027774382366_713347594910012527_o

Stu Johnson is a fine a broadcaster. He gets the job done. He knows what he is doing & he gives us all the info. I sometimes bring a radio to games to make sure he isn’t covering his mistakes by making up a play and he doesn’t mess up much.

Mark Fratto is a great PA announcer with a special voice who knows the game and doesn’t make it about him. Makes sure all the substitutions are announced to the fans.

Mark CohenMark Cohen, Season Ticket Holder, Section 12

Stu Johnson is a pleasure to listen to. Stu gives us the complete picture. He is very honest in his broadcasting, plus he knows his baseball. He will even criticize when needed. He improved a lot over last season and will continue to this season.

Jose Vazquez,10423789_1524779881068993_4119471588022848627_n Partial Plan Holder

Every team should have an announcer like Mark Fratto. Does a great job without making himself the center of attention like some announcers tend to do.

Daniel Weiss, Season Ticket Holder, Section 16; Founder of Brooklyn Baseball Banter10462578_10202729679023817_4360347059159709737_n

Mark Fratto is one of the greatest public address announcers out there. He has a truly golden voice & the Cyclones are lucky to have him as the voice of MCU Park. One of my favorite moments was when he introduced my father and me on the field of MCU Park last season.

Stu is probably the best broadcaster we have had since our beloved Warner Fusselle passed. I am happy to hear that he will be back. He does a great job calling the games. I also like how he mentions certain loyal fans during his broadcasts. My only criticism is that his trivia questions are too easy.

Want to be part of our next FAN REACTION ARTICLE? Simply comment on an article (on here or FaceBook) or send me a message.