10462578_10202729679023817_4360347059159709737_nTo all my loyal readers,

Spring training is upon us, and the start of the Cyclones season is just 110 days away. Before we know it, the snow will all be gone and we will probably be complaining how hot it is while we are enjoying a Cyclones game.

As I prepare for my 2nd season of coverage on Brooklyn Baseball Banter, I realize some things need to be improved on. As happy as I am with the results from last season, there are some areas that need to be touched up.

> I would like to get the readership & subscriber numbers up. During the season, I have over 750 daily readers, which is a lot, but most fans at games have never heard of Brooklyn Baseball Banter.

> As many of you know, I am an Orthodox Jew, and have therefore only been to 1 Friday Game & 0 Saturday games. While I can usually catch the end of Saturday games and have a recap up before 10pm, I lack a writer for Friday games & end up writing one on Saturday night without the details I like to put in.

> A real logo is needed for this site. While I know people who would give me discounts, it still costs money.

So I am asking for some light funding from friends & fans. I have signed up for Patreon, which allows people to become Supporters & Sponsors for Brooklyn Baseball Banter. The amounts that people give will result in different levels of ad space & exposure.

If you would like to donate, please CLICK HERE or shoot me a message on Facebook.

Thank you for your support,

Daniel S. Weiss

Founder of Brooklyn Baseball Banter.

  1. Bobbuilder says:

    Why don’t you monetize your blog? Maybe that would help?