1024px-New_York_Mets.svgHere is a complete list of the 2015 NY Mets Minor League Managers & Coaches, courtesy of ESPN’s Adam Rubin. Bolded names indicates former Cyclones.

Las Vegas 51s
Wally Backman, manager
Frank Viola, pitching coach
Jack Voigt, hitting coach

Binghamton Mets
Pedro Lopez, manager
Glenn Abbott, pitching coach
Luis Natera, hitting coach

St. Lucie Mets
Luis Rojas, manager
Phil Regan, pitching coach
Joel Fuentes, hitting coach

Savannah Sand Gnats
Jose Leger, manager
Marc Valdes, pitching coach
Valentino Pascucci, hitting coach

Brooklyn Cyclones
Tom Gamboa, manager
Tom Signore, pitching coach
Yunir Garcia, hitting coach

Kingsport Mets
Luis Rivera, manager
Jonathan Hurst, pitching coach
Sean Ratliff, hitting coach

Gulf Coast Mets
Jose Carreno, manager
Royce Ring, pitching coach
Ender Chavez, hitting coach

Dominican Mets No. 1
Manny Martinez, manager
Benjamin Marte, pitching coach
Leo Hernandez, hitting coach
Alberto Castillo, catching instructor
Yucarybert De La Cruz, infield coach
Manny Aybar, assistant pitching coach

Dominican Mets No. 2
David Davillio, manager
Francis Martinez, pitching coach
Pedro Reyes, coach
Liliano Castro, infield coach
Carlos Capellen, coach

  1. […] Posted by WiseAndEck Waiting … Kingsport According to this – Full 2015 Mets Minor League Coaching Staff | Brooklyn Baseball Banter – Luis Rivera, Jonathan Hurst, Sean Ratliff. Have to imagine it is this Luis Rivera – Luis Rivera […]