QOi2o-QqWith the weather finally warming up today, we can begin to look forward to what we hope is the the start of Spring.

This week also marks the start of Collegiate Baseball at MCU Park. Two teams call MCU Park home for all their games. The Baruch College Bearcats and the New York University Violets.

The Bloodhounds of the John Jay College of Criminal Justice play one home game at MCU Park as well.

Baruch will have 7 home dates, plus 1 play a road doubleheader against John Jay. NYU will have 14 home dates. Of the 22 dates, there will be 10 doubleheaders.

The CUNY Athletic Conference Semi-Finals and Finals will take place on May 8th & 9th, respectively, at MCU Park.

Admission to all these games are free. Tickets will be needed for the CUNYAC Playoffs. A link will be provided in May.

The BIG EAST Tournament will not be taking place at MCU Park this season. It will take place in Omaha, Nebraska.

MCU College Ball

  1. […] The cyclones close the series with Aberdeen. The game is presented by NYU, which houses their baseball team at MCU Park. […]

    Like

  2. Andrew Charles says:

    Do any other colleges play there?