King HenryThere are still 2 days left to vote! The people of Brooklyn in addition to Cyclones fans have shown their support. Our beloved King Henry, who is running along with The Girl of Gotham, leads the race, hosted by Brokelyn.com with over 75% of the votes.

At press time, King Henry has 700 votes (75.43%) while the The Grand Prospect Hall Couple has 228 votes, good for 24.57%.

Make sure to vote for King Henry! As we learned with Ralph Kramden once, one can lose a landslide.

  1. Brooke says:

    I like it when folks get together and share opinions. Great website, continue the good work!

    Like

  2. Kennith says:

    Please let me know if you’re looking for a author for your blog.mYou have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset if you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested.
    Thank you!

    Like

  3. Julienne says:

    What’s up everyone, it’s my first visit at this web site, and post is really fruitful designed for me, keep up posting such articles.

    Like

  4. Ahmad says:

    At this moment I am going to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming again to read further news.

    Like

  5. Camilla says:

    Whats up are using WordPress for your blog platform?
    I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog?
    Any help would be really appreciated!