There are many great things to being a Brooklyn Cyclones fan. We have a great ballpark and have never had a losing season. Another great thing are the Jersday Thursday Giveaways.

With less than 100 Days till Cyclones season, the Cyclones released the designs for the 2015 Jersday Thursday giveaways. As usual, only the 1st 3,000 fans into MCU Park get Jerseys.

2001 Road JerseyThe 1st jersey to be given out in 2015 will be the 2001 Road Jersey, which is also 15th Seasons Celebration on June 25th. This button-down jersey, which many fans have from 2010, features the design of the original road uniform worn by the Cyclones. It has a #15 on the back. The right sleeve has the patch that was worn in 2001. The left sleeve has the 15 Seasons Patch. There is no ad on this jersey. Expect the lines to be long for this jersey from the loyal fans.

Back To the Future JerseyThe 2nd of the Jersday Thursdays will be the 1.21 Gigawatts Jersey. The Cyclones will be paying tribute to Back to the Future by giving out jerseys deigned like the clothing worn by Marty McFly in Back to the Future. The jersey will have #85 on it to commerate the year Back to the Future came out. There will be a Pepsi ad on the back, which is fitting, as Marty drank Pepsi. It is unclear whether it will be a button down or pullover. Lines will be long as Back to the Future groupies will be converging on Coney Island.

Verizon RedThe third jersey to be given out this summer will be a Black & Red jersey by Verizon. The sponsor will have an ad on the back, above #15. The front features BKLYN in white lettering. This is a button-down jersey. While Verizon Jerseys have never gotten the love other jerseys have gotten, collectors of Cyclones giveaway jerseys will be there for this one.

Irish Jersey 2015Thursday, July 16th will be the ever popular Irish night, as the Cyclones will take on the Staten Island Yankees. Line up early because Irish Jerseys have always drawn long lines. As always, the button down Irish Jersey will be sponsored by Budweiser. Above the #15 will be an orange shamrock. The jersey features BKLYN with CYCLONES in the underscore. We expect our friend Scotty the Leprechaun to be there.

Road Trip JerseyThe 5th jersey of the season will be the Road Trip Jersey. This will feature a navy uniform with BROOKLYN across the chest. Right now, there is no ad on the button down jersey. A few fans think this might be the new road uniforms. Expect this to be worn to road games in Staten Island. This jersey will be bring a crowd, as it has a cool design to it.

Dominos JerseyAugust 20th will be Pinstripe Jerseys, presented by Domino’s. The white jerseys will have #15 on the front & back. Above BROOKLYN will be the 15th Seasons Logo. There is a Domino’s logo over the #15. This jersey is a pullover. As this has a classic look to it, expect their to be long lines.

MCU JerseyThe final Jersey of 2015 will be the Classic BKLYN Jersey. MCU will sponsor the button down jersey, which features the 15th seasons logo on the right arm. There is a small MCU logo over the $15. This will bring a crowd as usual.

  1. […] The Cyclones return home to Brooklyn tonight to take on the Renegades. LHP Blake Taylor is expected to make his Cyclones debut. RHP Andrew Church will piggy back with him. RHP Cameron Varga (1-1, 2.30) will take the hill for Hudson Valley. It’s Jersday Thursday, so the 1st 3,000 fans will receive a free black & red jersey, courtesy of Verizon. […]

    Like

  2. […] With the Jersday Thursday designs being released, it’s time for another article where we ask the fans what they think about the designs. […]

    Like

  3. Andrew Charles says:

    A good crop this season