I am happy to announce the official launch of Brooklyn Baseball Banter’s official Twitter Account: @BKBBallBanter. Due to limits on how many characters can be used in a Twitter Handle, I had to settle on this username.

Please make sure to follow it!

I separated if from my personal account (@bkcowbellguy) due to complaints from my friends who do not follow the Cyclones.