11081412_671501396310670_7679059169029255077_nMike McNicholas Reveals His Secret

Brooklyn Baseball Banter has received confirmation from Mike McNicholas himself that the sleeves he wears to wrestling events are in fact mittens.

“I don’t know why I was deluding myself. After much contemplation, I have come to the realization that they are in fact mittens. I apologize to all my friends I may have hurt. I also want to apologize for yelling ‘They are not mittens!’ at my friends on countless occasions. I would also like to thank my mother for helping me through this difficult time.”

McNicholas, 16, is a well-known wrestling fan who attends numerous Brooklyn Cyclones and Brooklyn Bolts games. “I needed to get this off my back and it feels good. A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.”

Throughout the sports world, fans are happy about this announcement.

“I told him many times that the truth will help him out. I think Mike will sleep well tonight knowing that he doesn’t have to lie anymore.” said Marc Talkofsky. “I think going forward, Mike could be a great spokesman for companies that produce mittens.”

“About time Michael,” said David Zubin, who has been friends with Mike for a few years. “Now the chants will no longer be heckling. They will be a cheer for our favorite fan.”

“It’s good that Mikey is admitting they are mittens,” said John Herrera, a longtime Cyclones fan. “I don’t understand why it took him so long to realize it.”

EJ Rich, however, was upset with the news. “The whole fun of him denying they were mittens was the ability to heckle him because of it. He would get mad every time we did it. Now we have to find someone else to pick on.”

McNicholas stated “I want to thank Brooklyn Baseball Banter for helping me set the record straight. They are a reliable news outlet for sports fans.”

  1. […] hold up a Cyclones banner or flag. He always has fun ragging on Mike McNicholas by calling him “Mikey Mittens,” like so many others in Section […]