10632597_658804130893510_7143763694752684026_nBrooklyn Baseball Banter has received an email from someone who got stranded on Coney Island’s famed Cyclone Roller Coaster about what really happened on Sunday.

The Cyclone was ascending to the top of the 1st drop when it stalled out. Some of us thought it was a new feature added to increase suspense. After a minute, it became apparent that the ride was stuck.

I was slightly annoyed about it. However, in the minutes that followed, I was getting annoyed with the dude behind me. He started crying like a little girl. I mean, come on! Grown ass guy who has gotta be in his 20s is acting like a little baby. I was ready to go postal on this bitch.

When they came to get us out, he starts screaming to get him off first. Given no choice, they had to bypass the women and children 1st rule. However, he acted like a little girl. To make it worse, it took him forever to get down. I heard he pissed his pants on the way down.

I understand it is a scary experience, but then I saw him going in from of every camera telling them how brave he was. I wanted to show up this guy on TV, but I am not that type of guy. However, I did some research on David Zubin and found an article on your site about him. I feel you need to know what really went on up there.