LittleJerryFrontThe Cyclones have released their info about SALUTE TO SEINFELD NIGHT II – BIGGER, BETTER & BANIA.

After drawing a sellout crowd last season, they will kick off “The Summer of George” with their 2nd Annual Salute to Seinfeld Night. July 5th will mark the 26 anniversary of the debut of Seinfeld.

The Cyclones will be wearing “breathtaking” jerseys inspired by Kramer’s Technicolor Dreamcoat from “The Wig Master” episode. The jerseys will be raffled off during the game, as well as following the game through the Cyclones online auctions.

Steve Hytner, the actor who played the role of Kenny Bania, will be there. There are promos with him in it.

The first 2,500 fans in attendance at the 5:00 PM game against the Williamsport Crosscutters will go home with a “Little Jerry” (or is it Yerry?) bobble-beak, celebrating Kramer’s pet-rooster that inexplicably would not lay farm-fresh eggs.

The Cyclones have also announced the in game promos that will be featured that night.

  1. […] Cyclones will face off against the Crosscutters tomorrow night for Seinfeld Night II at MCU Park. The 1st 2,500 into MCU Park will get Little Jerry Bobblebeaks. RHP Jose Celas (0-1, […]