Opening Day 2015The Staten Island Yankees have announced a promo for a game this season against their rival Brooklyn Cyclones. They will host #beatBKLYN Night on Friday July 17th at the The Richmond County Bank Ballpark at St. George to spice up the rivalry.

Here is the quote from their press release.

BEAT BKLYNThe Yankees will be giving out #beatBKLYN hats to the 1st 2,500 fans that enter the park.

Brooklyn Baseball Banter will be releasing a guide on how to rep Brooklyn that night in early July

  1. […] The Staten Island Yankees are hosting #BeatBklyn Night at RCB Park tonight to spice up the rivalry between the 2 teams. […]

    Like

  2. […] Cyclones cross the Verrazano to avoid a sweep, as the Yanks are hosting #BeatBKLYN Night. Gates at RCB Park open at […]