10809846_455585077939988_1195735543_nFor those who want to catch some local college baseball, here is the schedule of NCAA games being played at MCU Park this week:

The NYU Violets will have 3 Doubleheaders this week.

On Tuesday, April 14th, they will host the Cairn University Highlanders at 2pm for a twinbill. I will most likely be there for it.

On Wednesday, April 15th, NYU will take on the Yeshiva University Maccabees at 6pm for 2 games. I will be at Citi Field for the Mets game.

The Violets will finish off their week on Saturday April 18th with a noontime doubleheader against the Raptors of Bard College.

All NYU Games are $5 a person & free for those with an NYU Student, Staff or Alumni ID.

Please bookmark the NYU Athletics Baseball Page for the latest info on game status.

Photo from NYU Athletics Instagram