https://i2.wp.com/www.metsconference.com/Logos/Baruch.jpgThe Baruch College Bearcats game vs the Stevens Institute of Technology Ducks that was originally scheduled for Tuesday, April 21st, 2015 at MCU Park has been relocated.

The game has been moved to Westchester Community College in Valhalla, NY.

  1. […] NOTE: The Baruch Bearcats game vs Stevens Tech that was scheduled for Tuesday, April 21st, 2015 has … […]