Robles

Hansel Robles (l) & Kevin Plawecki (r)

With Jerry Blevins & Travis d’Arnaud suffering injuries today, the New York Mets have called up another 2 former Cyclones, both of whom are making their MLB Debuts.

The Mets have called up Kevin Plawecki to play catcher in place of d’Arnaud. Hansel Robles will come out of the pen. Plawecki and Robles played for the Cyclones in 2012.

This will bring the number of Cyclones to make the big leagues up to 48.

  1. […] 2012 Brooklyn Cyclones to make it to the Majors. He joins Kevin Plawecki, Matt Bowman, Luis Cessa, Hansel Robles, Brandon Nimmo & Gabriel […]

    Liked by 1 person

  2. […] 2012 Brooklyn Cyclones to make it to the Majors. He joins Kevin Plawecki, Matt Bowman, Luis Cessa, Hansel Robles & Brandon […]

    Liked by 1 person

  3. […] player of the 2012 Brooklyn Cyclones to make the Majors. He joins Matt Bowman, Luis Cessa & Hansel Robles as the 5th member of the 2012 Brooklyn Cyclones to make the […]