10809846_455585077939988_1195735543_n

For those who want to catch some local college baseball, here is the schedule of NCAA games being played at MCU Park this week:

The New York University Violets will have 3 home games this week.

Their first game is on Wednesday, April 22nd as they take on the SUNY Maritime Privateers. 1st pitch will be at 7:00pm.

Thursday Night fans will get the chance to see the Violets take on the Cyclones of Centenary College. The game is expected to start at 7:30 pm.

The Violets will finish off the week with a matchup against the John Jay College of Criminal Justice Bloodhounds at 1pm on Friday, April 25th.

All NYU Games are $5 a person & free for those with an NYU Student, Staff or Alumni ID.

Please bookmark the NYU Athletics Baseball Page for the latest info on game status

NOTE: The Baruch Bearcats game vs Stevens Tech that was scheduled for Tuesday, April 21st, 2015 has been moved to Westchester Community College in Valhalla, NY.