The Brooklyn Cyclones have posted on their site this seasons promotional schedule.

On top of the 7 Jerseys they announced, the Cyclones will be giving out 6 bobbleheads, 2 hats, & 1 shirt. Along with those are the schedule magnet, the garage sale giveaway, a backpack for kids & a team photo.

Below is a photo of a list just the giveaways they will be giving out. The Cyclones will add giveaways, as they have done in the past.

During the season, check out our WHAT’S HAPPENING @ MCU PARK THIS WEEK articles for the most up to date list of promos.

Promos

  1. Kelvin Blake says:

    Hi, I desire to subscribe for this blog to obtain newest updates, thus where can i do it please help.

    Like

  2. Barton says:

    What’s up, constantly i used to check web site posts here early in the dawn, because i like to gain knowledge of more and more.

    Like

  3. MiLB Fan says:

    Wow, marvelous weblog format! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you make running a blog look easy. The whole glance of your website is magnificent, let alone the content!

    Like

  4. Venetta says:

    whoah this blog is magnificent i like studying your articles.

    Stay up the great work! You understand, a lot of people are hunting round for this info, you can help them greatly.

    Like

  5. Great blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?
    I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m totally overwhelmed .

    Any tips? Thanks a lot!

    Like

  6. Stephany says:

    Hi there, its good article on the topic of media print, we all know media is a enormous source of information.

    Like

  7. Jordan says:

    Great article.

    Like

  8. Crystal says:

    Your style is so unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from.

    Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess
    I’ll just book mark this page.

    Like

  9. Jorge says:

    Hello to every body, it’s my first go to see of this website; this weblog carries amazing and actually good material in support of visitors.

    Like

  10. Naomi says:

    First off I would like to say great blog! I had a quick question in which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.

    I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I’ve had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints?

    Thank you!

    Like

  11. Elke says:

    I’m really inspired with your writing abilities as smartly as with the structure to your weblog. Is that this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
    Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a great weblog like this one nowadays..

    Like

  12. Elisha says:

    I couldn’t resist commenting. Perfectly written!

    Like

  13. Gilbert Marquez says:

    Hello! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok. I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

    Like

  14. Anonymous says:

    This is my first time go to see at here and i am genuinely happy to read all at single place.

    Like

  15. Vilma says:

    Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness for your publish is just cool and that i could assume you are knowledgeable in this subject. Well with your permission let me to clutch your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thank you one million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

    Like

  16. Nestor says:

    Hi, I think that i saw you visited my website thus i came to “return the favor”. I am attempting to find things to improve my site! I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    Like

  17. Cameron Moore says:

    Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!

    Thanks

    Like

  18. Celeste says:

    Now I am ready to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming yet again to read further news.

    Like

  19. Hannah says:

    This post and many other on your page are very interesting. You should consider covering other teams to expand your reaqderhip.

    Like

  20. […] With the promo schedule being released, it’s time for another article where we ask the fans what they think. This edition’s question was “Which 3 Giveaways or Theme Nights are you most excited about & why?” […]

    Like

  21. KeithHernandezFan17 says:

    I every time emailed your articles to all my friends, because we love your coverage of the Cyclones.