Bronx-Community-CollegeThis Tuesday night, April 28th, Coney Island’s MCU Park will play host to the 2015 City University of New York Athletic Conference’s Community College Baseball Championship game.

The 7:00pm match-up will feature the Broncos of Bronx Community College vs the Wave from Kingsborough Community College. The Broncos, who finished with a 10-2 record in CUNYAC play (12-10 overall) will be the home team. The Wave went 7-5 in CUNYAC play and 7-12 overall.

Tickets for the championship game are free, as are all CUNY Athletic Conference games. Fans can reserve their tickets on EventBrite by CLICKING HERE. Fans are not permitted to bring outside food into MCU Park for this game.

The CUNYAC 2015 Baseball Championship’s for 4-Year Colleges will also be held at MCU Park on Friday, May 8, & Saturday, May 9th. More info will be posted on Brooklyn Baseball Banter as the event nears.

  1. […] Tuesday night at 7 pm will be the 2015 City University of New York Athletic Conference’s Community College Baseball Championship game. The Bronx Community College Broncos will face off against the Kingsborough Community College Wave. More info can be found HERE. […]