10809846_455585077939988_1195735543_nWith the college baseball season winding down, this will probably be our final THIS WEEK AT MCU PARK posts until the Cyclones season nears. This week will feature 7 games over the course of 4 days.

The New York University Violets will host the College of Staten Island Dolphins on Sunday, April 26th with a 12 pm doubleheader.

Tuesday night at 7 pm will be the 2015 City University of New York Athletic Conference’s Community College Baseball Championship game. The Bronx Community College Broncos will face off against the Kingsborough Community College Wave. More info can be found HERE.

NYU will play another twinbill on Wednesday April 29th, this time hosting the City College of New York Beavers. 1st pitch of Game 1 is scheduled for 1 pm.

The Violets will close out their regular season with another matchup versus a CUNYAC team, hosting the Lehman College Lightning. The doubleheader is scheduled for 11 am on the morning of Saturday, May 2nd.  THE GAME HAS BEEN RELOCATED TO LEHMAN COLLEGE.

The New York Cosmos will play a game here on Saturday May 2nd at 7pm.