BCThe Brooklyn Cyclones marketing team, led by Communications Director Billy Harner, have given BrooklynCyclones.com another facelift. It now features a black, white & gray brick motif, and using MTA style lettering for the tabs.

The content and where things are on the site, for the most part, remain the same.

One of the most noticeable changes is the online team store. The team now has better layout and improved graphics. They also now offer gift certificates.

Another change is the team uploaded new Wallpapers for the 1st time since the 2011 season. The wallpapers available feature fan favorites Amed Rosario, Jhoan Urena, Michael Conforto, Marcos Molina, Kevin Plawecki, Corey Oswalt, Daniel Murphy, Brandon Nimmo & Juan Lagares. Also available is a wallpaper with the 2015 Brooklyn Cyclones schedule.

The one minor design that should be fixed is that they use a brown M for the MCU Park tab. While the M train was part of the BMT Nassau St. line for many years, it is now part of IND 6th Avenue line and should be in orange.

The Brooklyn Cyclones are the only MiLB team that does not use the standard MiLB.com template for their website.

  1. Mets Fan Since 1971 says:

    This text is worth everyone’s attention. Where can I find out more?